The purpose of the Australian Doctor’s Spouse Network is to create an organised centre of thought and action among the spouses of Australian doctors with the goal to contribute to the Australian community by promoting healthy medical families through serving and supporting spouses, networking and philanthropic activities.
We need your support…
Founded in late 2012 ADSN is a new and growing organisation.
What started as a simple Facebook page, now boasts:
- Local Area Liaisons in all major cities.
- A website which produces content aimed at medical spouses in all stages of their journeys.
- A private spouse chat group on Facebook.
- Nationwide events which bring together medical spouses and their families in 7 major cities.
- Events at major medical conferences.
Why partner with ADSN?
- Build relationships with medical families of today and tomorrow. Our members are spouses of medical students, trainees, fellows and senior consultants.
- Expose your brand the backbone of the medical family. We are: running the household, managing the banking, shopping, purchasing cars, buying insurances, raising children, researching schools, organising family finances and planning family holidays.
Why do we need funding?
Presently we are run by a small group of devoted volunteers. Our founders have donated their time and money to produce promotional materials, fund our website, host events and provide prizes for giveaway. With our growing membership and reach we see an amazing opportunity to partner with businesses and individuals to provide a larger range of services to our members.
There are many opportunities to partner with us now. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org